What is an ASC?
Ambulatory Surgery Centers – known as ASCs – are health care facilities focused on providing same-day surgical care, including diagnostic and preventive procedures.
About Pocono ASC
Pocono Ambulatory Surgery Center (PASC) opened in 1986 in the Stroudsburg Borough of Monroe County as an Ophthalmic Surgery Center. In 1990, PASC became multi-specialty, which included general, gynecology, neurologic, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, oral, orthopedic, pain management, plastic, podiatric, spine, urology, pediatrics, and lithotripsy.
To heal, comfort and care for the people of our community.
- Compassion: Be kind.
- Integrity: Do what’s right.
- Collaboration: Be a good partner.
- Excellence: Achieve the best outcomes.
The surgery center is a Limited Partnership with a singular General Partner. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Medicare certified. We are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Same day elective surgeries are performed in 3 operating rooms.
- Pocono Ambulatory Services, Inc.
- Director, Ambulatory Surgery Services, PASC: Linda Roccograndi Bravyak RN,
- Patient Care Manager: Amy Fuchs, RN
- Manager, Business Services, PASC: Tami Miller